- Maintain Wingmate database while developing new accounts and following up with potential customers.
- Provide potential customers with quotes of the costs of uniform and dust products or services.
- Cold calling of potential customers.
- Maintain an average sales quota of $137.50/week in new business while meeting minimum activity requirements of 100 cold calls, 10 new appointments, and 5 follow up appointments per week.
- Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to potential customers.
- Inform customers of available options for uniforms and provide samples.
- Obtain and study information about potential customers' products, needs, problems, uniform history, and business practices to offer effective sales presentations and appropriate product assistance.
- Attend sales meetings, industry trade shows, and training seminars to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge.
- Gather all relevant material for bid processes, and coordinate bidding and contract approval.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Persuasive - Ability to influence others to change position or to adopt a specific point of view.
- Sales Ability - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Self Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative.