We are looking for inspired individuals who live what they love.
WANTED – RETAIL creatives FOR AN EXPERIENTIAL
We have opened a new candle and custom fragrance store in The gatsby, looking for high energy,
professional, articulate, fun people with outgoing personalities and an attention to detail.
Retail experience is a bonus, but a bottomless appetite to make customers happy is the only
absolute requirement. We’re a team full of all kinds of people. What matters most is that you
rock at what you do, you’re passionate about what WE are doing, and you do your work with a
smile. The ideal candidate can thrive in a fast paced creative environment, working alongside a
please email resume and why you would be a great fit to our team to
Responsibilities will include:
● Making products (training provided)
● Labeling/wrapping/preparing products for shipment
● Shipping packages
● Cleaning/organizing production facilities (all staff help with this)
● Assisting with and managing and hosting private events
● Assisting with inventory and product upkeep
● Dedicated to our mission and long-term goals (Very passionate about inspiring, creative
and equality and inclusion)
● Have some experience or interest (either personally or professionally), in DIY (e.g.
making candles, personal care products, herbal remedies, etc...) preferred, not required.
● Detail oriented, and able to follow precise recipes/instructions.
● Light math required (multiplying, or doing fractional batches)● Must be willing to do what needs done; the exact responsibilities of the day will vary,
depending on the season and current workload
● Must work well with others, and be willing to work alone once trained
● An engaging and supportive personality. Our events are social and fun, so you must be
comfortable speaking in front of a crowd and have an outgoing personality.
● Individuals who are passionate and enthusiastic about creating an outstanding customer
experience for all ages and events
● Must be able to resolve any issues with customer or co-worker
● Organized as can be to manage creation of new systems, following up, organizing details and
being on top of every little thing.
● entrepreneurial, and ready to go
Job Type: part-time
● Must be able to work AT LEAST 15 hours per week. Must have strong evening, weekend
and holiday season availability and your own reliable transportation.
● We are a startup and our team is willing to work weekends and late nights when necessary
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Must be 21 years or older (events take place in bars and restaurants)
● Retail and Sales or Food and beverage: 1 year (Preferred)
● High school or equivalent (Required)
● The Gatsby, 524 main st. Shelbyville, Ky
● Employee discounts